- Consults with end users regarding business applications.
- Trains people in the use of computers and software for assigned tasks
- Maintains e-mail and network systems
- May be asked to assist or advise individual users customizing existing programs
- Trains users how to use and configure their computers and software for assigned tasks
- Assists and trains users how to use operating systems such as MS Windows, iOS, and Linux, as well as network systems, and computer hardware components MS OFFICE and other corporate software
- Utilizes his knowledge and experience to recommend best practice solutions.
Communicates technical concepts effectively and clearly
Proficient in Windows and Google Workspace
Education & Experience
- 2+ years in a technical support role required
Dallas, TX - Founded in 1934
SIL is a global, faith-based nonprofit that works with local communities around the world to develop language solutions that expand possibilities for a better life.
Our faith inspires and informs our commitment to expand possibilities for people to thrive. We believe all people are created by God and given language as a means for flourishing. Through language, we understand who we are, experience relationships and explore life’s most important questions.