- Manage multi-cloud environment
- Kubernetes administration
- Manage public and private multi-cloud environment
- Monitor and respond to system health demands
- Implement a continuous improvement process to advance existing infrastructure
- Disaster recovery planning and testing
- Orchestrate public and private cloud resources
- Assist development teams with troubleshooting
- Kubernetes experience preferred
- Demonstrated skills in management of virtual servers and containers
- Linux and Windows Administration and scripting
- Strong understanding of cloud networking and security principals
- Infrastructure as Code and automated provisioning. Experience in Ansible and Terraform preferred.
Education & Experience Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Training On-the-job training
Dallas, TX - Founded in 1934
SIL is a global, faith-based nonprofit that works with local communities around the world to develop language solutions that expand possibilities for a better life.
Our faith inspires and informs our commitment to expand possibilities for people to thrive. We believe all people are created by God and given language as a means for flourishing. Through language, we understand who we are, experience relationships and explore life’s most important questions.