- Screening messages, prioritizing, and routing to the appropriate party
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Maintain polite and professional communication.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Participate as an integral and enthusiastic part of the team, exhibiting ownership, follow-through, initiative, awareness, and effective communication with peers and management.
- Support in-person meetings
- Participate in regular status, planning, partnership, and strategic meetings
- Be available to travel biannually to the Language Technology Conference
- Participate in professional conferences and meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A servant heart attitude
- Good interpersonal skills of communication
- Good organizational skills
- Good office management skills
- The ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- The ability to work both with a team and independently, and to multitask effectively
Education and Experience:
Administrative Assistants should have experience in a related role, but we care more for a servant's heart and organizational skills.
Training and Orientation:
Will complete the relevant portions of IT Orientation.
Dallas, TX - Founded in 1934
SIL is a global, faith-based nonprofit that works with local communities around the world to develop language solutions that expand possibilities for a better life.
Our faith inspires and informs our commitment to expand possibilities for people to thrive. We believe all people are created by God and given language as a means for flourishing. Through language, we understand who we are, experience relationships and explore life’s most important questions.